AMOS © (MRO Software) Training
AMOS © ("Aircraft Maintenance and Engineering System") provides an integrated software solution that is able to manage the complex maintenance, engineering and logistic requirements of the aviation industry.
The main value of AMOS lies in the fact that due to the system’s flexibility, full functionality, open technology and data transparency, the prerequisites for informed business decisions resulting in efficient cost management are fulfilled.
Austrian Technik and Swiss Aviation Software are working closely in order to advance AMOS. Due to our long term know-how with AMOS, Austrian Technik is your perfect AMOS training provider.
This course is designed to give AMOS beginners a basic knowledge of the maintenance software. In this context you learn how the practical workflows are represented within the software.
New members of JAR-145 and JAR OPS Organisations (or similar).
After the course the trainee
1. knows the computer environment, technological backgrounds
2. has his own User-ID and can organize his own functions
3. knows the helping- and support functionalities
4. knows objects and the usage of function buttons
5. knows the important technical processes used by AMOS
6. knows how to use the basic modules: Stock-Info, Parts-tracking, Workorder Info System, Pickslip Request
The course ends with a multiple choice exam. With achieving 70%, the participant receives an AMOS Certification issued by Austrian Technik in addition to the letter of participation.
Classes typically begin at 09:00AM. The course usually ends at around 05:00PM. Please check your confirmation letter for exact time.
Please see our pricelist.
Please register your participant(s) via our contact form.
Are you interested? For further information please do not hesitate to contact us. You are very welcome!