Handling Agent Information - HAI
Handling agents engaged in load control of Austrian Airlines Group aircraft.
Participants must have practical experience in load control functions (i.e. qualified loadsheet agent).
This course is not attended for beginners!
To update handling agents with the particularities of Austrian Airlines Group fleet procedures.
- The Austrian Airlines Group fleet
- The Austrian ground handling procedures/OS WEB library (structure and contents)
- Documentation standards
- Manual weight and balance A320 family, DH4, F70/100, B767, B777
(according station requirements)
- Graphic and numeric balance calculation
- Loading regulations/load planning principles/special loads
- Accurate loading for fuel economy and EZFW
- Reporting of loading irregularities incl. Dangerous Goods Regulations
- DOW/DOI corrections
- LMC procedures
- Operational messages
- Charter flights (if applicable)
Duration & Schedule
Day 1-3: 8:30 - 16:30
EUR 597,00 + 20 % VAT
Course participants should bring along their own calculator and a ruler.